Tristate Cardiovascular Associates (TCA) offers an exception care in cardiovascular, Neurovascular and critical care in Nigeria. We are reputable for exceptional clinical care, healing, and serene environment, and commitment to quality patient care, all these make us a darling to the people that matter to us: patients and their relations.
The objectives of our subspecialty interventional fellowship program are to provide candidates with skills and knowledge in the theoretical and practical aspects of Percutaneous Translumi al Coronary Angioplasty, including coronary stent implantation, rotational and directional atherectomy and balloon valvuloplasty.
- Understand the theoretical aspects of the procedure and its indications.
- Review its indications and pre-procedural management by assessing patients before the procedure.
- Obtain practical and technical competency in the procedure by the end of the program.
- Be responsible for the post-procedural review and assist in the care of the patient after the procedure.
- Be responsible for data entry and records of the patients.
- Participate in research projects involving these patients.
- Completed 3years general training in Cardiology.
- Skilled competency in invasive diagnostic cardiac procedures. The fellow should have spent 1 year actively performing diagnostic procedures.
|Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Programs|
|Professor Kamar T. Adeleke
Dr Tosin Majekodunmi
|Coordinator||Dr Joseph Sanusi|
|Number of positions
|Training Background Accepted
|Adult cardiology + formal ACHD training OR Med/peds combined training + formal ACHD training OR Med/peds or Pediatric cardiology + formal pediatric|
|Anticipated Date of Application||December 01, 2016|